March 16, 2021
After a winning renovation of public spaces, MCR will convert the hotel to a Hilton Tapestry. The Inn of Naples Hotel & Suites Tapestry by Hilton will welcome its first guests in August 2021.
In the meantime, the hotel is open so you can still have a ball and be the ball — there are greens as far as the eye can see. The Inn of Naples is located within five miles of more than a dozen championship courses, while surrounding Collier County boasts 70 places to tee off — and not a gopher in sight! Brushing up on your backswing? Watch and learn as Naples hosts the Professional Golfers’ Association Chubb Classic from April 12 to 18. Legends of the sport will do battle over 54 holes for a share of $1.6 million in prize money. (Ty Webb is tied up and can’t make it, sadly.)
If you’d rather sun than swing, you’re in luck: Naples gets more than 300 days of rays annually. The hotel is minutes from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico and some of southwest Florida’s sweetest sand including Naples Beach and Clam Pass Park. Indeed, its prime spot on Tamiami Trail North puts the Inn of Naples at the center of historic downtown as well as the shops and restaurants of 5th Avenue South, the art and antiques dealers along Third Avenue South and more chickee bars than you can shake a tail feather at!
The Inn of Naples is located at 4055 Tamiami Trail North and features:
• 99 pet-friendly rooms and suites, all with mini fridges and coffeemakers and private balconies
• A free daily grab and go breakfast (show proof of your hole in one and get an extra glass of Florida orange juice!)
• A heated outdoor pool (caddies welcome but no Baby Ruths, please) with lounges and tables for dining al fresco
• Free fast Wi-Fi
• A 24-hour fitness room with an elliptical, treadmill and bike
• 1,000 square feet of meeting and event space accommodating up to 30 people
• Complimentary parking
• On-site laundry
Reserve rooms by phone at (239) 649-5500 or online at innofnaples.com.